At some time in our lives, most of us will want to plan for diet and weight loss. If we are lucky, we don't have to lose too much weight, but there are thousands of Americans today who are so obese that their lives are in peril.
Whether you have a lot of weight to lose, or even twenty pounds, the best way to start a diet and weight loss program is to speak to your doctor.
To begin a new program takes some thought and planning, so when you visit your doctor, have a list of questions in hand, for example:
1) How much weight do I need to lose?
2) Is my health being affected adversely by my extra weight?
3) Is my thyroid working correctly (if it not, I can cause hypothyroidism which slows down your metabolism). Ask your doctor to do a simple blood test, and if your thyroid is found to be underactive, one tablet (called Synthroid) a day, will correct this.
4) What sort of diet should I be going on?
5) How will I have to change my eating habits?
6) Should I be starting physical exercise an how much is healthy for me?
After your doctor has done a physical check up on you, he may well suggest the FatLoss4Idiots weight loss program. It is a simple yet brilliant fat and weight loss diet which has swept the world. He will suggest this diet for many reasons, some being:
o It is one of the healthiest diets out there today
o It has the name FatLoss4Idiots because it is so easy to do
o One is able to have three meals a day, plus snacks.
o This fat and weight loss diet has been proven to work, and there are hundreds of testimonials.
o It works on the concept that if we 'trick' our bodies into thinking that we are not in starvation mode, we can keep our metabolism working as fast as it can, therefore burning fat at a very fast rate.
o Your doctor will explain to you that the way we trick our bodies is through a process called 'calorie shifting', which means at one meal we shall eat quite a few calories, and at another, we eat few calories, but the body's metabolism is confused, and it does not have the time to slow down, so it will work faster than it has ever worked before.
With our metabolism working efficiently, eating the correct foods, and beginning a walking program, this diet and weight loss program really works! If you want to read all about it before your doctor's visit, go to FatLoss4Idiots.com, and this will be your first step to changing your life.